"HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT AND YOUR POCKETBOOK"
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to help students know which college to apply to.
- Why college will cost most families 50% more than they think it will.
- How to increase your chances of getting into your dream college.
- What the colleges really want to see in your student's application.
- The 5 questions you need to get answered before you apply to college.
- Why you need to beware of the Insurance Agent or Financial Advisor who calls themselves a "College Planner"
- The right way ... and the wrong way ... to use Social Media in the admissions process.
- How to maximize your student's potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other money.
- How to balance the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
- Should my student take the SAT or the ACT? What's the difference?
- How to attend a private university for less than the cost of a public college.
- Why procrastination can (and most likely will) cost a family thousands of dollars.
- How to use the financial aid system to get your student a SCHOLARSHIP! Even if your make good money.
- A detailed time-line for success.
- And much, much more...